Sercal has many years of experience in the field of calibration and their laboratory has been accredited by UKAS since 1991. Sercal provide a comprehensive calibration service for all types of testing machines, from all manufacturers, UKAS calibration certificates issued by Sercal are proof of measurement traceability to national and international standards as required by ISO/IEC17025:2015 and ASTM E4-16.
- Force: calibration of force measurement system in tensile direction from 0.02N to 16,500kN and in the compression direction from 0.02N to 5,000kN
- Compression calibration for Concrete testing machines: 100kN to 16.5MN class 1,2 and 3 machines to BS EN ISO 7500-1:2015 and for flatness of platens and spacing blocks to BS EN12390:2000
- Length: calibration of change of length measurement device in tension and /or compression from 0 - 1,200mm.
- Extensometers: calibration of all types of extensometers as BS EN ISO 9513:2012 and ASTM:E83-10.
- Tension Creep machines: calibration of Creep testing machines to EN ISO 7500-2:2006 and ASTM E4-16.
- Impact: direct calibration of pendulum impact testing machines from 0.2 to 750J plus indirect calibration using reference test pieces.
- Vibrophore: Dynamic force – calibration of vibrophore machines.
- Torque: calibration of torque from 4Nm to 5,000Nm.
- Angle: calibration of rotary encoders from 0° to 360° on torsion machines and devices.
- Alignment: alignment check to ASTM E1012 for materials testing machines with an applied specimen.
- Hardness calibration: indirect calibration of hardness testing machines for Rockwell, Brinell and Vickers scales, plus In-house calibration of Shore hardness devices.
Sercal provide an 'In house' force calibration to both UKAS and traceable standards for load cells, load links and load measurement devices from 0.02N to 600kN. A fast reliable turnaround is offered for this In-house calibration service.
Spring testing machine calibration, for tension, compression and torque Sercal have many years experience of calibrating Spring testing machines from all manufacturers.
For equipment that falls outside the standard range, Sercal offer special calibration or verification of customer’s specific equipment and rigs. Call us to discuss your requirements.